| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Souda/ Khania in December is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 93.9mm (3.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 9:55 long with an average length of 9:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Souda/ Khania December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Souda/ Khania, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Souda/ Khania:
- Lamia, Greece - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) NNW
- Patras, Greece - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) NW
- Athens, Greece - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) N
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) NW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) NNW
- Kalamata, Greece - 257.7 kms (160.2 miles) NW
- Methoni, Greece - 263.8 kms (163.9 miles) NW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NW
- Tobruk, Libya - 404.4 kms (251.3 miles) S
- Skiros Island, Greece - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) N
- Izmir, Turkey - 425.4 kms (264.4 miles) NE
- Chios, Greece - 368 kms (228.7 miles) NNE
- Samos, Greece - 351 kms (218.1 miles) NE
- Mugla, Turkey - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) ENE
- Naxos, Greece - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) NNE
- Milos, Greece - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) NNE
- Rhodes, Greece - 371.3 kms (230.7 miles) ENE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 98.1 kms (61 miles) E